We are looking for a Clinical & Organizational Psychologist Intern to join our team. Ultimately, an outstanding Clinical & Organizational Psychology Intern should be detail-oriented and able to demonstrate excellent Clinical & Organizational skills.
Training Period –
Introduction to Abnormal Psychology
Research Methods in Abnormal Psychology
Clinical Research of Abnormal Psychology
The Biological Model of Abnormality
The Psychodynamic Model of Abnormal Behavior
The Behavioral/Learning Model of Abnormal Behavior
The Cognitive Model of Abnormal Behavior
Humanistic-Existential Model of Abnormal Behavior
The Sociocultural Model of Abnormal Behavior
The Diathesis-Stress Model
Introduction to Anxiety Disorders
Mood Disorders of Abnormal Psychology
Somatoform Disorders in Abnormal Psychology
Dissociative Disorders in Psychology
Eating Disorders in Abnormal Psychology
Sexual and Gender Identity Disorders
Substance Use Disorders
Cognitive Disorders in Abnormal Psychology
Life-Span Development Disorders
Personality Disorders in Abnormal Psychology
Treatment in Abnormal Psychology
Legal and Ethical Issues in Abnormal Psychology
Cognitive, Social & Emotional Development
Clinical Psychology Responsibilities
Observe Sessions taken by the Psychologist
Prepare Case Reports as per the prescribed format.
Organizational Psychology Responsibilities –
- Working on the Company’s Learning Management System (Captivate Prime) to structure E-Learning Modules.
- Design and implement organizational processes using blueprints.
- Post Job Postings on Linkedin.com
- Update Applicants data on Google Sheets
- Engage in Employer Branding Activities and improve Organization’s Presence
- Attend and Represent the Organization at Business Conferences and Summits.
Certificate of Completion/Experience Letter
Letter of Recommendation.
Appreciation Letter available on request.
Best performers will be also offered a full-time role within the company