We are looking for a Counselling & Organizational Psychologist Intern to join our team. Ultimately, an outstanding Counselling & Organizational Psychology Intern should be detail-oriented and able to demonstrate excellent Clinical & Organizational skills.
Training Period –
Professional Practices for Mental Health Counselors
Methods in Psychological Research
Ethics in Mental Health Counseling
Intake in Mental Health Counseling
Assessments in Mental Health Counseling
The DSM & Developing a Mental Health Diagnosis
Counseling for Mental Health Disorders, Developmental Issues & Trauma
Counseling for Behavioral Issues & Substance Abuse
Counseling Special Populations
Couples & Family Counseling
Treatment Planning in Mental Health Counseling
Theory-Based Counseling Interventions
Understanding & Conducting Group Therapy
Social Support Networks & Mental Health Counseling
Crisis Intervention & Conflict Resolution in Counseling
Mental Health Counseling Skills & Interventions
Core Counseling Attributes
Counselling Psychology Responsibilities
Observe Sessions taken by the Psychologist
Prepare Case Reports as per the prescribed format.
Organizational Psychology Responsibilities –
- Working on the Company’s Learning Management System (Captivate Prime) to structure E-Learning Modules.
- Design and implement organizational processes using blueprints.
- Post Job Postings on Linkedin.com
- Update Applicants data on Google Sheets
- Engage in Employer Branding Activities and improve Organization’s Presence
- Attend and Represent the Organization at Business Conferences and Summits.
Certificate of Completion
Letter of Recommendation.
Appreciation Letter available on request.
Best performers will be also offered a full-time role within the company