In finance, quantitative analysts ensure portfolios are risk balanced, help find new trading opportunities, and evaluate asset prices using mathematical models. We are looking for Quantitative Analyst Trainees for our upcoming Internship/Live Project. Trainees will be working on a Project based on R.
Quantitative Analyst Trainee Responsibilities:
- Week 1 & 2: Series of Training Modules (Training Period)
- Week 3 : Project Assigned
- Week 4: Project Report to be submitted
Quantitative Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree holder or pursuing.
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office.
- High level of accountability and motivation.
- Strong Interpersonal, time and project management, presentation, leadership, and communication skills.
- Creativity and ability to delegate responsibilities.
- Receptiveness to feedback and adaptability.
- Willingness to meet deadlines.