You’ll expand your deep learning knowledge and take your machine learning skills to the next level. Working with Keras and PyTorch, you’ll learn about neural networks, the deep learning model workflows, and how to optimize your models. You’ll then use TensorFlow to build linear regression models and neural networks. You’ll use machine learning techniques to solve real-world challenges, such as predicting housing prices, building a neural network to predict handwritten numbers, and identify forged banknotes. You’ll be ready to use Keras to train and test complex, multi-output networks and dive deeper into deep learning.
Deep Learning Trainee Responsibilities:
- Week 1 & 2: Series of Training Modules (Training Period)
- Week 3 : Project Assigned
- Week 4: Project Report to be submitted
Deep Learning Trainee Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree holder or pursuing.
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office.
- High level of accountability and motivation.
- Strong Interpersonal, time and project management, presentation, leadership, and communication skills.
- Creativity and ability to delegate responsibilities.
- Receptiveness to feedback and adaptability.
- Willingness to meet deadlines.