Tableau—one of the world’s most popular business intelligence tools. Best of all, there’s no prior experience required. With its user-friendly drag-and-drop functionality it can be used by everyone to quickly clean, analyze, and visualize your team’s data. Organize and analyze data, create presentation-ready visualizations, build insightful dashboards, and apply analytics to worksheets. You’ll then ramp up your skills by learning how to use data connectors to combine and prepare datasets and manage data properties.
Business Analyst Trainee Responsibilities:
- Week 1 & 2: Series of Guided Projects (Training Period)
- Week 3 : Project Assigned
- Week 4: Project Report to be submitted
Business Analyst Trainee Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or perusing
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office.
- High level of accountability and motivation.
- Strong Interpersonal, time and project management, presentation, leadership, and communication skills.
- Creativity and ability to delegate responsibilities.
- Receptiveness to feedback and adaptability.
- Willingness to meet deadlines.