Master the essential skills to land a job as statistician! Using statistics, you can help solve real-world problems in business, engineering, the sciences, and many other fields. In this program, you’ll learn how to use statistical methods to explore and model data, draw conclusions from a wide variety of datasets, and interpret and report findings.
Statistician Trainee Responsibilities:
- Week 1 & 2: Series of Training Modules (Training Period)
- Week 3 : Project Assigned
- Week 4: Project Report to be submitted
Statistician Trainee Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree holder or pursuing.
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office.
- High level of accountability and motivation.
- Strong Interpersonal, time and project management, presentation, leadership, and communication skills.
- Creativity and ability to delegate responsibilities.
- Receptiveness to feedback and adaptability.
- Willingness to meet deadlines.