Write efficient R code, and work with challenging data, including date and time data, text data, and web data using APIs. As you become more comfortable with these skills, you’ll move on to learn about writing functions and object-oriented programming—an essential skill when working with large and complex programs. You’ll also gain experience working with powerful R libraries, including devtools, testthat, and rvest, that will help you perform key programmer tasks, such as web development, data analysis, and task automation.
R Programmer Trainee Responsibilities:
- Week 1 & 2: Series of Training Modules (Training Period)
- Week 3 : Project Assigned
- Week 4: Project Report to be submitted
R Programmer Trainee Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree holder or pursuing.
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office.
- High level of accountability and motivation.
- Strong Interpersonal, time and project management, presentation, leadership, and communication skills.
- Creativity and ability to delegate responsibilities.
- Receptiveness to feedback and adaptability.
- Willingness to meet deadlines.