You’ll begin by learning how to leverage built-in modules and functions to efficiently optimize your code. Next, you’ll get hands-on as you learn how to write functions following best practices, such as how to write documentation and use context managers and decorators. As your skills develop, you’ll then gain an understanding of software engineering concepts, including modularity, documentation, and automated testing, before diving in to learn unit-testing skills like debugging code, Test Driven Development (TDD), and using fixtures and mocking. Along the way, you’ll use packages like pandas, NumPy, setuptools, pytest, and pycodestyle. You’ll be using your object-oriented programming (OOP) skills to read, reuse, and maintain your code.
Python Programmer Trainee Responsibilities:
- Week 1 & 2: Series of Training Modules (Training Period)
- Week 3 : Project Assigned
- Week 4: Project Report to be submitted
Python Programmer Trainee Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree holder or pursuing.
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office.
- High level of accountability and motivation.
- Strong Interpersonal, time and project management, presentation, leadership, and communication skills.
- Creativity and ability to delegate responsibilities.
- Receptiveness to feedback and adaptability.
- Willingness to meet deadlines.