Much of the data in the world are formatted as images. Image processing has become a crucial skill to have in your data science toolbox. The fundamentals, from image pre-processing to deep learning. You’ll begin with image enhancement and restoration and move on to biomedical images to analyze more complex image types, like MRI scans and X-rays. You’ll learn to build powerful deep learning image classifiers.
Image Processing Trainee Responsibilities:
- Week 1 & 2: Series of Training Modules (Training Period)
- Week 3 : Project Assigned
- Week 4: Project Report to be submitted
Image Processing Trainee Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree holder or pursuing.
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office.
- High level of accountability and motivation.
- Strong Interpersonal, time and project management, presentation, leadership, and communication skills.
- Creativity and ability to delegate responsibilities.
- Receptiveness to feedback and adaptability.
- Willingness to meet deadlines.