The spreadsheet skills you need to make data-driven financial decisions. You’ll learn to build dashboards to track financial securities performance, measure reward and risk indicators, and create investment models. Through hands-on exercises, you’ll create impressive visualizations and use conditional formulas to produce presentation-ready spreadsheets. You’ll then flex your financial muscles as you focus on cash flows, investments, annuities, saving for retirement, and even how to create a loan amortization schedule to track your own loans. By the end of the program, you’ll be ready to build monitoring tools, as used by traders and financial analysts and navigate the world of finance using Google Sheets.
Finance Trainee Responsibilities:
- Week 1 & 2: Series of Training Modules (Training Period)
- Week 3 : Project Assigned
- Week 4: Project Report to be submitted
Finance Trainee Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree holder or pursuing.
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office.
- High level of accountability and motivation.
- Strong Interpersonal, time and project management, presentation, leadership, and communication skills.
- Creativity and ability to delegate responsibilities.
- Receptiveness to feedback and adaptability.
- Willingness to meet deadlines.