You’ll learn how to create, manage, and optimize your PostgreSQL database. Through real-world exercises you’ll write and run real-code in your browser as you learn how to use T-SQL syntax, DML triggers, and improve query performance, making sure that your database can scale as the company grows.
Database Administrator Trainee Responsibilities:
- Week 1 & 2: Series of Training Modules (Training Period)
- Week 3 : Project Assigned
- Week 4: Project Report to be submitted
Database Administrator Trainee Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree holder or pursuing.
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office.
- High level of accountability and motivation.
- Strong Interpersonal, time and project management, presentation, leadership, and communication skills.
- Creativity and ability to delegate responsibilities.
- Receptiveness to feedback and adaptability.
- Willingness to meet deadlines.