We are looking for an insightful, detail-oriented Data Science Trainees to work with our internal projects and management team as they collect and review data and use findings to optimize processes and develop stronger, more effective business strategies. get hands-on with some of the most popular Python libraries, including pandas, NumPy, Matplotlib, and many more. You’ll then work with real-world datasets to learn the statistical and machine learning techniques you need to train decision trees and use natural language processing (NLP). Start this track, grow your Python skills, and begin your journey to becoming a confident data scientist.
To be a successful trainee, you should be focused on translating complex numerical data into actionable strategies. You should be analytical, collaborative, communicative, and detail-oriented.
- Week 1-3 Candidates will be completing a specialization/career track.
- Week 3: Project Assigned – Candidates will be assigned a project which needs to be completed.
- Week 4: Candidates will be preparing a project report and submit.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related field.
- More education, certifications, or other distinctions are a plus.
- Experience or specialization may be required.
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office and analytics software, mastery of certain programming languages may be required.
- Ability to recognize patterns and trends in large data sets and use numerical information to develop business strategies.
- Strong math, organization, critical thinking, and problem solving skills.
- Exceptional presentation, research, and verbal and written communication.
- Ability to summarize and explain complex information to other.