Real-world data is messy. That’s why libraries like pandas are so valuable. Using pandas you can take the pain out of data manipulation by extracting, filtering, and transforming data in DataFrames, clearing a path for quick and reliable data analysis.
You’ll learn how to prepare real-world data for analysis and grow your expertise as you work with multiple DataFrames using pandas. You’ll also gain hands-on experience of how to combine, merge, and create visualizations. You’ll apply your new-found data manipulation skills to analyze the impact of weather and gender on police behavior.
Data Manipulation Trainee Responsibilities:
- Week 1 & 2: Series of Training Modules (Training Period)
- Week 3 : Project Assigned
- Week 4: Project Report to be submitted
Data Manipulation Trainee Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree holder or pursuing.
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office.
- High level of accountability and motivation.
- Strong Interpersonal, time and project management, presentation, leadership, and communication skills.
- Creativity and ability to delegate responsibilities.
- Receptiveness to feedback and adaptability.
- Willingness to meet deadlines.