Build an effective data architecture, streamline data processing, and maintain large-scale data systems. In addition to working with Python, you’ll also grow your language skills as you work with Shell, SQL, and Scala, to create data engineering pipelines, automate common file system tasks, and build a high-performance database.
You’ll add cloud and big data tools such as AWS Boto, PySpark, Spark SQL, and MongoDB, to your data engineering toolkit to help you create and query databases, wrangle data, and configure schedules to run your pipelines.
Data Engineering Trainee Responsibilities:
- Week 1 & 2: Series of Training Modules (Training Period)
- Week 3 : Project Assigned.
- Week 4: Project Report to be submitted.
- Bachelor’s degree holder or pursuing.
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office.
- High level of accountability and motivation.
- Strong Interpersonal, time and project management, presentation, leadership, and communication skills.
- Creativity and ability to delegate responsibilities.
- Receptiveness to feedback and adaptability.
- Willingness to meet deadlines.