Perform Foundational Data, ML, and AI Tasks, where you learn the basic features for the following machine learning and AI technologies: BigQuery, Cloud Speech AI, Cloud Natural Language API, AI Platform, Dataflow, Cloud Dataprep by Trifacta, Dataproc, and Video Intelligence API.
Insights from Data with BigQuery, where you learn about the following basic features of BigQuery: write SQL queries, create and manage database tables in Cloud SQL, query public tables, and load sample data into BigQuery, troubleshoot common Syntax errors with the Query Validator, use Google Apps Script, create a chart in Google Sheets, and export that data to Google Slides, and create reports in Google Data Studio by connecting to BigQuery data.
Create ML Models with BigQuery ML, where you learn how to use BigQuery ML to: create machine learning models, create a classification model, create a forecasting model, and implement a chatbot using Dialogflow for dynamic real-time responses.
Machine Learning & AI Trainee Responsibilities:
- Week 1 : Perform Foundational Data, ML, and AI Tasks in Google Cloud
- Week 2 : Insights from Data with BigQuery
- Week 3: Create ML Models with BigQuery ML
- Week 4: Review of Submitted Assignments
Machine Learning & AI Trainee Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or pursuing in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related field
- More education, certifications, or other distinctions are a plus.
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office and analytics software, mastery of certain programming languages may be required.
- Ability to recognize patterns and trends in large data sets and use numerical information to develop business strategies.
- Strong math, organization, critical thinking, and problem solving skills.
- Exceptional coding abilities.
- Ability to summarize and explain complex information to other.