Import, clean, manipulate, and visualize data—all integral skills for any aspiring data professional or researcher. You’ll get hands-on with some of the most popular Python libraries, including pandas, NumPy, Matplotlib, and many more. Gain experience of working with real-world datasets, including data from the Titanic and from Twitter’s streaming API, to grow your data manipulation and exploratory data analysis skills, before moving on to learn the SQL skills you’ll need to query data from databases and join tables.
- Week 1 & 2: Series of Guided Projects (Training Period)
- Week 3 : Project Assigned
- Week 4: Project Report to be submitted
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related field.
- More education, certifications, or other distinctions are a plus.
- Experience or specialization may be required.
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office and analytics software, mastery of certain programming languages may be required.
- Ability to recognize patterns and trends in large data sets and use numerical information to develop business strategies.
- Strong math, organization, critical thinking, and problem solving skills.
- Exceptional presentation, research, and verbal and written communication.
- Ability to summarize and explain complex information to other.