gcloud commands and use Cloud Shell, create and deploy virtual machines in Compute Engine, run containerized applications on Google Kubernetes Engine, and configure network and HTTP load balancers.
Perform Foundational Infrastructure Tasks in Google Cloud quest, where you learn how to build and connect storage-centric cloud infrastructure using the basic capabilities of the of the following technologies: Cloud Storage, Identity and Access Management, Cloud Functions, and Pub/Sub.
Set Up and Configure a Cloud Environment in Google Cloud quest, where you learn multiple ways to deploy and monitor applications including how to: explore IAM rols and add/remove project access, create VPC networks, deploy and monitor Compute Engine VMs, write SQL queries, deploy and monitor VMs in Compute Engine, and deploy applications using Kubernetes with multiple deployment approaches.
Cloud Computing Trainee Responsibilities:
- Week 1: Create and Manage Cloud Resources
- Week 2: Perform Foundational Infrastructure Tasks in Google Cloud
- Week 3: Set Up and Configure a Cloud Environment in Google Cloud
- Week 4: Review of Submitted Assignments
Cloud Computing Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree holder or pursuing in Computer Science
- High level of accountability and motivation.
- Strong Interpersonal, time and project management, presentation, leadership, and communication skills.
- Creativity and ability to delegate responsibilities.
- Receptiveness to feedback and adaptability.
- Willingness to meet deadlines.