Using the Spark Python API, PySpark, you will leverage parallel computation with large datasets, and get ready for high-performance machine learning. From cleaning data to creating features and implementing machine learning models, you’ll execute end-to-end workflows with Spark. With building a recommendation engine using the dataset.
Big Data Trainee Responsibilities:
- Week 1 & 2: Series of Training Modules (Training Period)
- Week 3 : Project Assigned
- Week 4: Project Report to be submitted
Big Data Trainee Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree holder or pursuing.
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office.
- High level of accountability and motivation.
- Strong Interpersonal, time and project management, presentation, leadership, and communication skills.
- Creativity and ability to delegate responsibilities.
- Receptiveness to feedback and adaptability.
- Willingness to meet deadlines.