MedTourEasy Founded in 2015 and based in Gurgain, NCR, MedTourEasy, leading provider of innovative solutions in medical tourism industryke healthcare work, we serve clients globally with our suite of comprehensive services. MedTourEasy is a company dedicated to its faith-‐‑based values and vision. Beginning over 2 years ago, our company has provided a rewarding, relationship-‐based work environment for each and every employee. We are dedicated to creating an environment that encourages personal growth, giving back to the community and generating inspiration; both individually and corporately. We are driven by six core values:
- Integrity – We base our corporate conduct and decisions on strong Christian principles
- Humility– We conduct ourselves with humility and trustworthiness
- Excellence – We strive for exceptional work and results in all we do
- Grace – We give honor to our employees, clients and shareholders
- Passion – We are motivated and driven to be the best we can be
- Balance – We strive to strike a healthy work-‐‑life balance
Does the Following Describe You?
- Proven leader with strength in motivating teams
- Strong sense of integrity
- Confident and effective with internal and external presentations
- Inspiring, outgoing leadership style
Who We Want The Vice President, Technology Director leads our technology platforms and team members that provide mission critical support to the business, employees, clients and members. This position develops and executes technology plans that support the company’s overall business in serving clients and members including addressing growth plans, supporting sales strategies to ensure clients can count on our organization to handle data in a reliable, accurate, and secure manner, and that the collective plans and actions will enable a great member experience and protect the reputation of the company and our clients. A successful candidate will embrace challenging and high-‐‑ impact assignments within the technology unit as well as serving on the Executive Leadership team contributing to all Company business units. You will have the opportunity to demonstrate your leadership, technology, consulting, functional, project management and executive leadership skills. What You’ll Do Our Vice President, Technology Director will ensure day-to-day technology readiness to support all employees, clients and members as well as develop and execute strategic plans to ensure technology is supporting business growth. A successful candidate will possess an overall knowledge of company and client goals and mission and knowledge of products and services. The Vice President, Technology Director must be comfortable in an environment where Christian faith and values are openly expressed. Here’s a Snapshot of Your Role Ensure day-to-day technology readiness to support all employees, clients and members by working proactively to avoid issues, applying well-versed knowledge of company systems, and closely coordinating activities with Service Delivery and Client Services teams. Develop and execute strategic plan to ensure technology is supporting business growth, client requirements, risk mitigation, security and disaster recovery/business continuity. Recruit, train, coach and lead a lean team of technology professionals who perform two central functions: client-focused work including on-boarding, one-time projects and ongoing data exchange, and employee-focused work includingon-boarding new hires, one-time projects and ongoing help-desk support. Effectively communicate our value proposition through technology and process management to key audiences including employees, prospective clients, existing clients and vendors. Responsible for ensuring client technology/data standards are met and regularly exceeded. Possesses an overall knowledge of company and client goals and mission and knowledge of products and services. Identifies opportunities for continual improvement and strives for error-free execution. Serve as the company’s technology leader, participates on executive team and brings an ability to consult on business issues, propose cost effective solutions, and solve problems with available resources. Contributes to company goals for short and long-term profitability and success. Participates in periodic status calls with clients to address questions, updates, or any issues as well as performs as a key leadership representative in new business presentations. Oversees technology portion of implementation work for all new clients, coordinates testing prior to launch and addresses any performance gaps prior to launching a new program. Understand technology landscape and trends, reporting on the forces that shift mediums and methods that could impact the business, budgets and strategic direction of technology.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in a technology-related field
- 15+ years in technology roles that required hands-on execution demonstrating progressive levels of responsibility as well as supervisory responsibilities among small teams.
- Salesforce administrator – responsibility for the administration of a Salesforce platform relied upon heavily for CRM and business operations.
- Contact center platform administrator – responsibility for the administration of a cloud-based contact center platform (i.e. handling IVR builds, team and skill-based routing, etc.)
- Makes complex business decisions, accomplishes tasks by utilizing cross-functional resources, inspires others, and demonstrates organizational savvy
- Able to manage multiple simultaneous engagements while delivering impeccable results
- Thrives and actively participates in a Christian-owned and operated business environment
What We Will Include This role will be the perfect fit for a candidate who is passionate about technology, strategy, healthcare and helping people from all walks of life. A profit-sharing plan and competitive salary with eligibility after one year of employment are provided, along with a wellness program, volunteer opportunities, training and an award-winning culture.